Monday, November 03, 2003

long time never blog....too long i think... got two more papers left, should be a pieceacake....

lifewise......fucked up.....i've suddenly been slapped in the face about mortality...the 2 aunts i'm closest to are stricken wif cancer and stroke..... my oldest aunt, the one who brought me up and made me who i am today.... she underwent a second operation 2 remove part of her intestine.... den when i saw her yesterday she seems to have lost her fighting spirit, no longer the strong person i've always looked to for direction and how to be a good person...

my third aunt juz suffered a stroke... the day after they all came down for my bro's 21st b'dae... paralysed on her left side.... fighting hard 2 regain body movement.....and i can't even go to the hospital to see her....cos' fucking nuh got some shitty ass rule about no visitors under 21....

damn to hell.

No comments: