Wednesday, February 18, 2004

long time never blog liao..hahah busy and lazy i guess. had a pretty mundane day today, went to school attended class and stuff...main thing is my dvpa thing is finally starting to come along abit...but comparatively i'm still lagging behind all my classmates i think...hahahaha and i finally have no tests looming ahead just yet.....just tons of projects.

right now trying to dream up a 30second script for my on cam presentation tomorrow...which reminds me to remind me to wear formal. yay, can wear the shirt the sparc peeps got for my b'dae... i think...gotta check the color tomorrow..hope it's not blue.

i want to watch movies..... but no idea what movies are cool right now...and abit no time to watch....oh well... opportunity cost and all that...

k i better go off and do now... cya and thanks for reading u bums...

No comments: