Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy New year to one and all!


Not so happy for some but happy for others. Life's like that. Ups and downs, ins and outs, so enjoy it if u're happy and don't worry if you're not! Went out with the gang on friday again to eat, drink, be merry and ended up at peninsula plaza. Play games until marcus fell asleep.


I was cheated la. Went down cos' Haz was supposed to be there but ended up got a whole bunch of other people and no Haz. Anyway...



Coffee addict Monyet Azamat look.

All fat people sleep the same way. 7am in the morning.


Home on saturday was filled with people! Uncle's family on mom's side was over for the week. So had to contend with two cousins who keep bugging me to let them play games on my com.



After strangling and dumping their small bodies, which handily fit in my army duffel bag, in the park behind my house, went out to meet the neighbour to go somewhere nearby to pick up something from someone for a short while. then end up have to go somewhere else farther. :( so almost late late for the big reunion dinner, which would be bad cos' since the cousins were already missing i couldn't afford to not be present.

Had my quiet reunion dinner for which i was almost late for, then went out to meet samantha at holland for milk and cookies, then kbox in clementi to stress my already sore throat.

The smile that makes me smile. One that can make the kbox counter guy give good discount too, or make cheeky old men buy mango puddings by the trayload.

No comments: