Thursday, April 12, 2007

Totally not in the study mood. I've got schoolwork piling up on one hand and other, extraneous nonsense on the other, and i'll still go play games or watch movies or something. I'm going quite mad. stressed. i have 3 pimples now. it's disgusting. Lack of sleep and proper nutrition notwithstanding.

Yesterday! I just got home and had my notes open and readings up on my big big 22 inch screen, all ready to work work...... Had a conversation with my dad which went along the lines of yes i'm going to pull my gpa up, study hard, so i won't go out until end of exams. Then..... 10 minutes later, i went out.

There goes the whole night, and the next day too, cos' i was too wasted to do anything productive. I now sit in front of the computer, finally getting to work on my long overdue assignments, the glorious mess i am now.

Pooja.

No comments: