Tuesday, May 11, 2004

Feeling really pissed off right now. Mostly at myself and a little bit at a couple of other people.

Kinda lost my temper a little earlier like, cos' of a gradual anger build up over a few months or something. My poor dog which was trying to play with me got a little rough, i think cos' she pms or something, and i got a little rough back. she must be thinking what the hell is wrong with me today man, feel bad about that. Later go apologise to her...

The catalyst for the afore mentioned behavior was probably because of a couple of my fucked up classmates, who agreed to join the freshman orientation programme together as facilitators. Then eventually one by one tua me for the first fac meeting tomorrow, with excuses ranging from a legitimate interview to no fucking reason. at all. Fucking hell, not even my idea to sign up in the first place.

Well. Fuck you. Fuck you if you're reading this. In all fairness, this is probably due to my still feeling pissed right now, which i suppose everyone does once in a while, and misdirecting my anger, but fuck you nonetheless.

Well now that's out of the way, watched Van Helsing today, cool show! The brides of Dracula are hot hot hot!! One was Josie Maran i think... and kate beckinsale was hot too!! I think i watch the movie mostly for the babes in it... the only flaw would probably be the slightly retarded storyline...

Cheers!

No comments: