Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Anger is trivial... just a little while ago my parents had one of their for-lack-of-a-better-word, spats. just slightly raised voices. Always, one or the other will give in, then it is as if nothing has happened, and they are as loving and accomodating as ever.

Will i ever find a soulmate like that too? i see my parents and view them with a trace of envy, as i have never had a relationship with anyone like that in my life. Irritated by their 'argument' then, i went out for a run, covered my usual route, which usually takes me ½ an hour jogging, in 15 minutes by running like a cow being chased by a butcher.

When i came back, everything was cool again. Heh. Family, the strongest ties a person can have, bonded by blood. despite everything, they will always be there for me, and vice versa.

Apart from that, i have learnt, anger, jealousy, whatever, is banal and self-destructive. i shall endeavour to make full use of the rest of my holidays by reading adv. theory, going gym, and cherishing the people around me.

---

On another note, the martial arts community in sg must be smaller than i thought. Bumped into an old friend who wanted to introduce me to a fellow martial arts student, so we could meet up to spar or something.

Turned out to be my 'shi xiong (mandarin)' 'siheng (cantonese)' 'senior (english)'. Blardee hell. was looking so forward to meeting new people to spar with and then end up like that. -_-'

I NEED TO FIND A PROPER GYM! or failing that, get some dummy to hold thai pads for me. I can feel my limbs rotting away. They weren't kidding when they said your skills need to be practiced to be maintained...

Oh well, hilltop muay thai here i come (again)!

No comments: