Friday, February 18, 2005

Cockster man. Still in office, today I was carpenter boy at work. Dismantle tables and move around…. Summore the IT guy ask me whether got any friends who want to work manual labour, at the grand rate of 5 bucks per hour.
I’ve calculated. At my monthly pay of $600, for the month of February even, which is the shortest month, I’m working 28 days a month, 8 hours a day. Minus the 3 days of Chinese New Year, would give me an hourly pay of….

600 dollars / 25 days / 8 hours a day =







$3 an hour.

I should work under the manual labour scheme. Work 15 days 600 bucks liao. It’s a carpenter’s life for meeee….. Anyway, another thought just struck me. If office boy apprentice job pays worse than carpenter boy’s job….. how much does carpenter boy apprentice earn?

No comments: