Tuesday, March 13, 2007

They say every cloud has a silver lining, and i'm finding mine right now.

Despite the fact that the girl that i love is currently ignoring me, for some reason i can't fathom; i'm finding my own peace in that. Haven't been going out, not even to meet up with the gang lately. Sorry guys!!

But, i've got lots of time lately to work shit out, not to mention that since i can't sleep every night now, i've got even more time. Clearing up my backlog of work, projects and homework, playing games and all in hall. Managed to go for my runs too, which is really refreshing. Luckily i have a high metabolism rate and my body type is the kind that shows muscle definition after light exercise. (No, it's not just the lighting!) The best part is, since i haven't gone out for like a week, i've been saving alot of money. Yay!

Listening to:
Diana Krall
Stars - Heart

Alright, I can say what you want me to;
Alright, i can do all the things you do;
Alright, i'll make it all up for you;
I'm still in love with you;
I'm still in love with you.

No comments: