Sunday, March 28, 2004

my days are just getting more and more interesting.... i went to the doctors today for what i thought was a stomach infection, i.e. worms and all that...but happened to be something else...

so the doc tells me to turn around and lie on my side and take off my pants... while putting on gloves and rubbing ky jelly on his index finger...'relax, this won't hurt' and rams his nose picking finger right up my arse!!! 'relax, your rectum muscles is contracting' how the fcuk can i relax with a wriggling digit up my sensitive prostate man!!!!!

ok.... so then he gives me gastric medicine and another course of treatment for after that.... reminds me to eat mroe regularly and that....turns out it's probably a return of my good ol' stomach ulcer but now in the duodenum... which is bloody scary!!! cos' if the medicine doesn't take and my duodenum is perforated n bleeds and stuff ( the veinous thick kind not the thin type that u get from a finger cut), they'll have to take another gastroscopy (sticking a tube down ur throat to see what's in your stomach wif a lil camera) EXCEPT...since it's the duodenum n nearer the intestines, they'll go thru the ARSE!

wish me luck.

on another note, i think i'm blogging alot more now.