Sunday, September 12, 2004

Hahahahahahahahahaha ran across this hilarious clip on kontraband.com.
How to deal with pesky neigbour's dog... watched this clip i couldn't stop laughing, check it out!

Had poly forum seminar thingy today, pretty disappointed at the level of discussion... cos' the questions asked were... surprisingly narrowminded and yet still managed to be out of point! Considering the theme, youth coming up into next gen of leadership, the questions put forth ranged the whole gamut from:

why no license plates starting with SEX,
to why only got mungens, and few mats in the army,
to why don't gahmen do more to support local "Insert generic special interests here, be it arts, entrepreneurship, or oddly enough, polytechnic scholarships and grants."
to, my personal favourite: is singapore at risk from JI sleeper cells and invasions by mad generals from neigbouring countries.

Why,Why,Whine. If you notice a similarity in the questions, they are all passive forms of criticizing the government's policies, and nothing actually to do with what WE (the youth) can do or need to learn in preparation for ruling/ruining the country in future. K the last one's just too dumb for me to comment on. Some questions were good but.........

.......overall, it's still damn suckass lor. You get the feeling people ask questions to act seh only, and they don't really give two thirds of a purple dinosaur whether their query is answered or not, they just want to go up and talk and show that they are 'keenly aware of global current affairs and local issues'.

Furthermore the facilitators and VIPs were all going 'oh you are the cream of the crop', 'student leaders in your own right' and shit like that. Wah lan eh KP sia. If i think the ppl going for PF is dumb, and i'm part of that group....damn!!! I'm dumb.

Oh well, more importantly, got a couple of chio bu in my group! Yay! Actually, not so yay, don't care about that anymore.

Here I go, scream my lungs out and try to get to you;
You are my only one.
I let go, but there's just no one that gets me like you do;
You are my only, my only one

Listening to:
Alicia Keys - If I Ain't Got You
Dashboard Confessional - Rapid Hope Loss
Yellowcard - Only One (thx lin!)

No comments: