Friday, July 30, 2004

Adrift~
Thursday 29/07
End of the month, life's getting stuck in a rut again. Just had my MIA presentation today, prepared nice anecdotes and little things to talk about last week, but then class was cancelled, so did my presentation today, when i forgot everything.

Still and all, i think i did okay, didn't get the thing i feared most, an indifferent audience. Oh well, after that Terence, Jethro and I crashed UCCD lecture, got spotted by the lecturer, probably cos' we were playing Daidee, but she was nice enough to let us stay.

Didn't see 'her' today, so sad sad sad, then tomorrow she's going out with frens, so i sadder still. On the plus side! I'm seeing, or will be seeing, all my wonderful SPARC friends who i haven't seen for a long time!

They will all be looking for me to kick my ass because i haven't been going for NDP rehearsals and stuff, pass me warning letters, tell me how much of deep shit i'm in and all that... hahahaha!

It's just that, to me it's not important, priorities in life have shifted i guess;

i want to spend more time with the people i love, (okay except my family because with them i'm kinda saturated already, but i still love them!) like my buddies, old and proven friends, and of course, 'her'!

i want to study hard, prep for all my work and get good grades, work hard for once...

i want to be able to be myself!

i want my kali sticks!

but mostly i just want a sense of inner peace, something that's lacking right now... focus on life, not just going thru everyday without any growth or accomplishment.

Wednesday 28/07
Wednesday was the date for Connect 2004! While i was cybering with clarence he told me to mention it, so here it is.

Sat out most of it because i was at FC5 so i only attended the ass-portion of the event, but i wouldn't have it any other way... hahahaha! Anyway, watched Y.M.B (Your Mother's Band, sorry but they don't have a webbie) perform, with Clarence as botak headbanger-wannabe guitarist and Jethro as i-have-longer-hair-than-u jizzwailer... freakin' hilarious man...

But seriously they're not too bad, the lead guitarist, emmanuel i think, is good! Anyway, the important thing is, spotted a couple of chio girls in DMC, next time can keep an eye out for them. :P

Right that's about the furthest i can remember....so i shall stop blogging now...

Listening to:
Dexter Freebish - Tomorrow
Collective Soul - Smile

No comments: