Sunday, July 04, 2004

Okay, finally got down to putting up the pictures from the Malaysia trip... resized them like hell so it'll be viable to upload.


My two youngest cousins. Petrina, the girl loves to smile and Paul, the guy always act blur 1...


Looking for a bear... on every page! in every book she has! Waaaaaaaah!


Mandatory family posed pic...


Told you she likes to smile...always willing to pose for camera...


Believe it.

Anyway, this is all taken during my gramma's b'dae dinner at some hotel restaurant... then a wedding dinner was going on at the same time too with a super tua kee bride and a super lao jiao groom... see also no appetite liao...


It's actually a great feeling to be one of the oldest peeps in my generation here... now i finally understand why EVERY UNCLE AND AUNTIE i have must keep telling me :"WAAAh you so tall now, i still remember when you were like that. *draws a line at waist level*"


My momma and Paul, both caught in a rare smile!


One of my nephews, Luke. The last time i saw him he was this tall! *draws a line at knee level*

Ahhh the cycle of life...

No comments: