Sunday, July 04, 2004

Reminescing about the past couple of days, i think i'm getting dumber... probably because i'm hanging out with the '03 guys alot since the freshman orientation.

Anyway, in relation to my previous post on getting screwed at MOS Burger... F&B personnel everywhere else hate me as well.

The other day i was at LJS with Shyuan...ordered a grilled fish platter... which comes with fries, and either coleslaw or salad. When prompted by the counter girl, i opted for coleslaw...but when the damn fish finally came... guess what?

I got BOTH salad and coleslaw, no fries... and being the new found dumbass i am... i didn't realise it, till i was halfway through my meal, munching veggies like a cow!

And yes, i realise everyone wants to know all the details of the 'first date'! Sooooo... to piss everyone off i shall just be very vague. we went for a meal then went home cos' no tix for movie.

Furthermore... i managed to lose my pass for the national day parade today... but that's so embarassingly dumb i shall spare u guys the details...

And there you have it! Ample evidence of my sheer bad luck and dumbness.... >_<

No comments: